Date(s) - 19/08/2016 - 07/10/2016
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ridgeways - Paa Ya Paa Lane
CLASS DATES: (1st class with dogs is on FRIDAY, 19th August, the last class is on 7th October, 2016)
CLASS SIZE: 12 dogs, confirm your place ASAP.
COURSE SESSIONS AND TOTAL COST: 8 sessions with your dog at Kshs 14,000/-
COURSE TIME: 3PM – 4PM
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
This class is a follow on for after the Puppy Manners and Socialization. The focus is tidying up basic commands such as sit, down, long line recalls and much practice for loose leash walking. We reinforce loose leash walking in various ways so that your dog will understand not to pull, and to pace themselves to you on your left side.
- Leashes, collars and toys will be available for purchase at the lecture/demo.
- The Dogfood Duka will be open for purchase of dogfood during class days and times.
- Classes cover basic commands such as; Leash Walking, Touch, Look, Leave, Sit, Down, Stay and Recall
- Dogs must be fully vaccinated, current on tick/flea prevention and deworming
- Fully vaccinated puppies (over 5 months) or dogs that have need further work/socialization and practice on loose leash are welcome
- Class will also focus on on-leash socialization; part of each class will be getting the dogs to be in close proximity to each other while staying calm and focusing on the owner.
- New commands will also be given to all participants to ensure that you can practice at home.
For more information
Amy L. Rapp, 0733 255 406
Bookings are closed for this event.