Date(s) - 20/08/2016 - 08/10/2016
9:00 am - 10:00 am
ROSSLYN LONE TREE
CLASS DATES: Lecture/demo on 13th August, 2016 for 8 consecutive Saturdays at 9 AM (1st class with dogs is on 20th August, the last class is on 8th October, 2016)
CLASS SIZE: 12 dogs, confirm your place ASAP.
COURSE SESSIONS AND TOTAL COST: 8 sessions with your dog at Kshs 14,000/-
COURSE TIME: 9AM – 10AM
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
- First session AUGUST 13th, will be lecture, sign up and demo. (NO dogs)
- Leashes, collars and some toys will be available for purchase at the lecture/demo.
- Classes cover basic commands; Leash Walking, Touch, Look, Leave, Sit, Down, Stay and Recall
- Dogs must be fully vaccinated, current on tick/flea prevention and deworming
- Fully vaccinated puppies (over 5 months) or dogs that have need further work/socialization are also welcome
- Class focus is also on leash socialization; part of each class will be getting the dogs to be in close proximity to each other while staying calm and focusing on the owner.
- Coffee and tea will be served in the One Off Art Gallery
- New commands will also be given to all participants to ensure that you can practice at home.
- Included in the 14,000 Ksh course fee, coffee and socialization after each class
For more information
Amy L. Rapp, 0733 255 406
Bookings are closed for this event.