Date(s) - 20/08/2016 - 08/10/2016
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ridgeways - Paa Ya Paa Lane
CLASS DATES: August 20th, 27th September 3rd, 10th 17th, 24th, October 1st, 8th
CLASS SIZE: TEN PUPPIES ONLY, confirm your place ASAP.
COURSE SESSIONS AND TOTAL COST: 8 sessions at Kshs 12,000/-
COURSE TIME: 11AM – 12NOON
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
- Puppies must be under 5 monthsto start this class.
- Puppies must have at least ONE parvo vaccination and be current on tick / flea preventative and current on deworming to attend class.
- Class is held on a “clean” piece of land so it must be kept that way!
- Classes focus on Name Recognition, go to your place, Tellington Touch, Body handling, Socialization, Leave it, Give and Take, Wait, Sit, Down and the beginning of Loose Leash Walking. We also do exercises designed to give your puppy confidence, so this is a perfect class for a shy rescue puppy as well.
- Class starts with everyone sitting on the ground and calming our puppies with Tellington Touch and body handling. Then we move on to a new skill for the week. We give the puppies a break to play off leash in the fenced arena and let them figure out dog language among themselves. We put the puppies back to work for the last few minutes of class to practice a new skill or work on some new confidence building equipment. There is also time for discussion of puppy problems and how to best handle them.
Bookings are closed for this event.