Date(s) - 29/10/2016 - 17/12/2016
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ridgeways - Paa Ya Paa Lane
CLASS DATES: 29th October 2016 for 8 consecutive Saturdays at 11 AM, last class is on 17th December , 2016.
CLASS SIZE: 10 Puppies 5 months or under at the start of class, confirm your place ASAP.
COURSE SESSIONS AND TOTAL COST: 8 sessions at Kshs 12,000/-
COURSE TIME: 11AM – 12PM RIDGEWAYS TRAINING ARENA LOCATION
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
• Puppies MUST be under 5 months at the start of the class
• Puppies MUST be up to date on vaccinations, current on topical tick/flea prevention and deworming (Class is held on a clean piece of land, so it must be kept that way)
• Classes cover new behaviors for a well behaved puppy; Tellington Touch, Body handling, Name Recognition, Sit, Down; Leash Walking, Wait, Leave it, Drop, Go to your mat.
• Part of each class will be supervised off leash play in the fully fenced arena, so your pup learns to give and read proper dog language, setting them up for a making new dog friends later in life.
• Each week there will be some new confidence building equipment for your puppies to experience, leading to your pups to learning that scary thing are OK to try!
• Leashes, collars and some toys will be available for purchase at each class
For more information
Amy L. Rapp, 0733 255 406
Bookings are closed for this event.