Date(s) - 21/01/2022 - 25/02/2022
10:55 am - 12:05 pm
Ridgeways - Paa Ya Paa Lane
CLASS DATES: Friday
February 4th, 11th, 18th,25th
CLASS SIZE: 12 dogs,
Your place is confirmed when course fees received via Mpesa
TOTAL COST: Ksh 20,000 for the series
COURSE TIME: 10:55AM – 12PM in Ridgeways
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
Puppies must have had ONE Parvo vaccination and have been dewormed and a prophylactic tick and flea treatment applied within 3 weeks of the start of the class. Puppies must continue required vaccinations and de worming, prophylactic tick and flea treatment. Class is held on a “clean” piece of land and it must be kept that way for the health of our puppies!
Classes focus is on Puppy Basics to set your dog up for a lifetime of Good Manners for the dog and an enjoyable companion for the family .
Name Recognition, Tellington Touch, Body Handling, Socialization, Look, Touch, Wait, Leave, Drop and other good manners to set your pup up to be a well behaved, part of your family. We teach a new skill each week and practice what we have learned in previous lessons. Puppies are let off leash for part of class time (in our fully fenced arena) for a play session. The puppies will also encounter some new piece of confidence building equipment each week as well as supervised play and interaction
If you need equipment for your growing pup ie Leashes, collars and chew toys, training aprons or bait bags they will be available for purchase at each class. Puppies MUST be under 6 months at the start of this class
- Puppies MUST be current on tick/flea prevention and deworming
- Puppies should have a plain buckle collar and light weight (non retractable) leash for class
- If you use a harness, please also bring a collar, we remove harness’ during off leash time
- Bring a towel for each class for the Go to Your Mat exercise and also to wipe off muddy puppies
- Please bring tiny (pea size) bites of soft high value treats ie hotdog, cheese, etc
Bookings are closed for this event.