Date(s) - 28/10/2016 - 16/12/2016
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
CLASS DATES: 28th October 2016 for 8 consecutive Fridays 3PM-4:30PM
last class is on 16th December , 2016)
CLASS SIZE: 10 Dogs, Dogs under 1 year will work on low jumps and low equipment, confirm your place ASAP.
COURSE SESSIONS AND TOTAL COST: 8 sessions at Kshs 12,000/-
COURSE TIME: 3PM -4:30 PM LOCATION RIDGEWAYS TRAINING ARENA
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
- Fully vaccinated dogs of any age over 6 months
- Dogs MUST be up to date on vaccinations, current on topical tick/flea prevention and deworming (Class is held on a clean piece of land, so it must be kept that way)
- Dogs will learn to safely work on the equipment and in a controlled manner.
- The first few classes we will assess what your dog may know or be able to do and then concentrate on doing sequences either on or off leash.
- NO Check chains allowed, dogs should be on a buckle collar
- NO aggressive dogs, if your dog is reactive, please schedule (in advance) time for a private in home assessment to see if your dog can work in this environment.
For more information
Amy L. Rapp, 0733 255 406
Bookings are closed for this event.