Date(s) - 08/11/2019 - 20/12/2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
CLASS DATES: FRIDAYS
November 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
December 6th,13th, 20th
CLASS SIZE: 12 dogs, confirm your place ASAP.
TOTAL COST: Kshs 12,000/-
COURSE TIME: 11AM – 12PM in Ridgeways
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
Puppies must have had ONE Parvo vaccination and have been dewormed and a prophylactic tick and flea treatment applied within 3 weeks of the start of the class. Puppies must continue required vaccinations and de worming, prophylactic tick and flea treatment. Class is held on a “clean” piece of land and it must be kept that way for the health of our puppies!
Classes focus is on Name Recognition, Tellington Touch, Body Handling, Socialization, Wait, Leave, Drop and other good manners to set your pup up to be a well behaved, part of your family. We teach a new skill each week and practice what we have learned in previous lessons. Puppies are let off leash for part of class time (in our fully fenced arena) for a play session. The puppies will also encounter some new piece of confidence building equipment each week as well as supervised play and interaction
If you need equipment for your growing pup ie Leashes, collars and toys will be available for purchase at each class. The Dog Food Duka is also open during class hours for the purchase of dog food, Diatomaceous Earth, Crate rental and even cat food!
- Puppies MUST be under 5 months at the start of this class
- current on tick/flea prevention and deworming
- Puppies should have a plain buckle collar and light weight (non retractable) leash for class
- Bring a towel for each class for the Go to Your Mat exercise and also to wipe off muddy puppies
- Please bring tiny (pea size) bites of soft high value treats ie hotdog, cheese, etc
Bookings are closed for this event.