Date(s) - 23/01/2021 - 13/03/2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
CLASS DATES: (7) Saturdays
January 23rd, 30th
February 6th, 20th, 27th (No class Feb 13th due to school break)
March 6th, 13th
CLASS SIZE LIMITED to 12 dogs
Your place is confirmed when course fees received via Mpesa
TOTAL COST: 7 sessions / Kshs 15,000/-
COURSE TIME: 9 AM -10 AM in Ridgeways
CLASS/COURSE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:-
NOTE If your dog is reactive ie pulls, barks, lunges or acts in a way that can be construed as “aggressive” you will need to book a private session and assessment on Foundation skills (found under make an appointment on the website) to determine if this is the best class to start with for your dog.
- Classes cover basic commands; Leash Walking, Touch, Look, Leave, Sit, Down, Stay and Recall
- Dogs must be fully vaccinated, current on tick/flea prevention and deworming
- Fully vaccinated puppies (over 5 months) are also welcome
- Class focus is also on-leash socialization; part of each class will be getting the dogs to be in close proximity to each other while staying calm and focusing on the owner.
- Water for dogs will be provided
- Leashes, collars and some toys will be available for purchase at class
Bookings are closed for this event.